Personal Training at HealthQuest of Fields Ertel, Inc.
HealthQuest, Inc. is a Chiropractic, Physical Rehabilitation and Wellness Clinic with locations in Cincinnati, Blanchester, and Hillsboro Ohio.
At HealthQuest of Fields Ertel, Inc., we offer personal training and exercise programs to our patients in the Cincinnati area. Many people are unaware that the scope of chiropractic goes way beyond the alleviation of pain and injury. Chiropractor is about bringing our patients as close as possible to total wellness.
Why Train with a Chiropractor?
Personal training with a chiropractor makes sense when you think of the common ailments that are traced to being overweight, inflexible, having poor posture, or being generally out of shape. When you train with our chiropractors, we can help to prevent any possible injuries by identifying possible injuries before they occur to ensure safe and effective training.
Here are some of the benefits of utilizing our chiropractic team for personal training:
- Make sure fundamental movement patterns are correct: You have to know how to walk before you can run, and you have to know how to crawl before you can walk. We must make sure you have a solid grasp of fundamental movement patterns.
- Prescribe rehab exercises to bridge the gap from acute pain to where you want to be: This means you have to be doing some work at home as well as in the clinic under our supervision.
- Home rehabilitation exercises: The home care that is prescribed after your treatment is vital for your recovery. After a correction, muscles want to go back to the dysfunctional position, even if that causes pain. Home care helps to prolong the relief of chiropractic adjustments, speeding up your recovery, reducing pain and irritation, and getting you closer to doing the things you love.
We Employ Vigorous Testing in Order to Properly Train Our Patients to Meet Their Individual Goals
At Health Quest, our wellness patients undergo thorough testing in order to get a solid baseline of where they are so we can build a solid program for efficient progress. Some of the things we measure include:
- Body Fat Percentages
- Full body fitness assessments
- Physicals with computerized muscle testing
- Mediation services
- Full body massages
- And a nutrition program